The annual conference, which this year is taking place at the Benasque Pedro Pascual Science Center, kicked off on September 25. It will be here until Friday, September 29th.
The full IBERGRID 2023 program can be found on the event’s website.
Here’s a short list of the topics that will be discussed throughout the week:
- Cooperation between Iberian Research Communities
- Research Applications in advanced Digital Infrastructures
- Development of Innovative Software Services
- R&D for computing services, networking, and data-driven science
- Quality of software, services and data
- Design of Digital twins
- Enabling and fostering Open Science adoption
- Development, implementation and operation of Data Spaces
- Datacenter and digital infrastructures development and status reporting